Personal data controller
Maxital AB, corporate registration number 556531-8044, with address Birger Jarlsgatan 12, 114 34 is personal data controller for the processing of personal data at Max Mara Stockholm.
How will my personal information be collected?
We may collect your personal information when you:
- Register or use mmstockholm.se (the "website")
- Register at a till point in the Max Mara Stockholm store
- Register or use Max Mara Stockholm in-store Wi-Fi or CCTV
- Contact Max Mara Stockholm by telephone or email
- Enter any prize draws or competitions run by Max Mara Stockholm
- Complete any forms for transactions, employment or other purposes
What personal information may be collected?
In addition to personal details such as your name, date of birth, address, email and telephone number, we may also collect:
Details of transactions or orders you make at Max Mara Stockholm, whether in-store or via our website
Deliver an order / purchased product or service (including delivery notification or contacts regarding delivery).
Information regarding customer claims
Legal basis: Execution of purchase agreements.
We may also use your information to:
- Details of your shopping preferences, such as your favorite products
- Details of your visits to our website, in-store WIFI and the resources that you access
- Details of when you contact Max Mara Stockholm by email, post, social media or telephone (please note that we may keep a record of this correspondence)
- Maintain and update your account details if you set up an account for our in-store service (e.g.a changes to your address, order information or marketing preferences)
- Any other information from which we can identify you, or which is available on public registers
- Improve and tailor the content of our communication with you
- Carry out assessment and analysis (for example market, customer and product analysis) to enable us to review, develop and improve the products and services we offer
Legal basis: Justified interest. The treatment is necessary to meet our and your legitimate interest in handling customer service matters.
As well as:
Details from transactions from our services of personal shopper or tailoring
Legal basis: Execution of the service agreement. The treatment is necessary to fulfill our commitment.
Events and Marketing:
Be able to create registration lists for events
Administer any prize draws or competitions run by Max Mara Stockholm
Legal basis: Justified interest. The treatment is necessary to be able to meet your and our interest in conducting and managing competitions and events.
With your permission, we retain your personal information, preferences and details of your transactions to keep you informed by email, post, phone and/or through other digital means (including social media) about products and services (including special offers, discounts, promotions, events, competitions and so on) offered by Max Mara Stockholm.
What personal information is collected about you who is a member of our Loyalty Program
To be able to manage and manage your membership personal data is processed to:
- Be able to do identification and age control
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date information
- Make it possible to follow purchase history
Legal basis: Execution of the agreement on membership in customer programs. The treatment is necessary to meet your and our interest in managing your membership.
Where and how will my information be shared?
We do not sell any of your personal data to third parties. However, we share your personal data collected whilst providing our services to you, with the following categories of companies:
- As a franchise affiliate to Max Mara Fashion Group S.r.l.
- Companies involved with the payment and logistics of your purchase, such as payment service providers (our warehouses and delivery companies)
- Professional service providers who help us run our business, such as website hosts and marketing agencies
- Credit reference agencies, law enforcement and fraud prevent on agencies, in an effort to prevent fraud
- Third party sites approved by you, such as social media sites (if you choose to link your accounts to us)
We will only provide those companies and organizations the personal data required to deliver the services and will prohibit them from using that personal data for any other purpose.
How long will my personal information be kept for?
We will not retain your data for longer than necessary for the purposes set out in this policy. Please note that different retention periods apply for different types of data. Once data reaches its disposal date it will be deleted from our systems, physically destroyed or put beyond use if not permanently deleted.
What rights do I have relating to my personal information?
You have the following rights relating to your personal information:
- Be informed about how your personal information is being used
- Access the personal information we hold about you
- Request a change to the personal information we hold about you
- Request that we delete your data, stop collecting or processing it
- Unsubscribe from marketing communications
- Make a complaint to the Data Inspectorate (Datainspektionen)
How can I unsubscribe and/or request a change to my personal information?
You may request to unsubscribe from our communications or have your details changed or deleted by contacting email@example.com.
You may also unsubscribe by clicking the "unsubscribe" link in any communication that we send to you by email. Please also note that while your request is being processed, for a brief period you may continue to receive communications which are already on their way to you.
My right to object to certain type of treatment
You have the right to object to treatments based on a legitimate interest that we have if you have personal reasons related to the situation. However, we may continue to process your information, even though you have opposed the processing, if we have compelling justifiable reasons for the processing that considers your privacy interest.
By providing us with personal data contained in your job application form and/or resume you are giving Max Mara Stockholm the consent to processing your details for work-finding purposes.
CCTV at our store
By entering our store, you are giving Max Mara Stockholm your consent to the reasonable operation of CCTV for the purposes of crime prevention and detection, and other appropriate uses.
To deliver products and services to you, it is sometimes necessary for us to share your data outside of the European Economic Area. This will typically occur when service providers are located outside the EEA or if you are based outside the EEA. These transfers are subject to special rules under data protection laws.
If this happens, we will ensure that the transfer will be compliant with data protection law and all personal data will be secure. Our standard practice is to use ‘standard data protection clauses’ which have been approved by the European Commission for such transfers.
The Data Inspectorate is supervisory authority
The Data Inspectorate (Datainspektionen) is responsible for monitoring the application of the legislation and anyone who considers that a company improperly handles data has the right to file a complaint with the Data Inspectorate.
For further information on personal data management or if you have any questions, you are welcome to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Handling of social security numbers
We will only process your social security number when it is clearly justified for the purpose, necessary for secure identification or if there is some other justifiable reason.
This policy may be updated to correct interruptions or to meet new legal or technical requirements. You can find the updated version on this page. In case of significant changes, you will receive information about this via e-mail or at mmstockholm.se
Latest uppdate 2019-09-09